A doula is a trained labor companion. A doula provides emotional support, physical support, partner support, and evidenced-based informational care.
I love supporting families as they grow. I offer both birth doula (also called labor doula support) and postpartum doula support.
Types of Services
Birth Doula Services –
- Handwoven 9ft Mexican Rebozo
- 2-3 prenatal visits
- Continuous labor support
- Postpartum herbal sitz bath
- 2 postpartum visits
Postpartum Doula Services –
- Mental/emotional processing of birth
- Basic breastfeeding support (clinical IBCLC services also available)
- Babywearing guidance and basic instruction
- Sibling integration
- Infant support & development education
- Light housework and/or errands
My profile on DoulaMatch.net is available here.
If you would like to discuss doula services in more detail, simply fill out this form below.