All prenatal and follow-up IBCLC services are done in my cozy south valley office. I want my office to feel like home, so when you arrive take your shoes off and relax. Initial IBCLC visits are done in the comfort of your home, so I can see you and your baby in the environment where you spend most of your time together.
Types of Visits
- IBCLC Prenatal Office Consultation – 75min
- A private breastfeeding class for you, or you and your partner. We will cover everything from the basics of milk production, positioning and latch, to pumping and milk storage.
- Comprehensive health history and assessment of how your specific health or anatomy concerns may impact lactation and successful breastfeeding.
- If this not your first baby and you want to address past breastfeeding concerns and make a plan for your new baby, I am happy to help. Together we can make a plan to make this next breastfeeding experience more positive.
- IBCLC Home Visit – 120min
- A fully customized visit for you and your baby, addressing your specific concerns
- Detailed care plan & physician report included
- Includes 2 weeks of phone, e-mail and/or text follow-up
- IBCLC Follow-up Office Visit – 75min
- A customized visit designed to address any new or continuing feeding difficulties.
- Updated care plan & physician report included
- Includes 1 week of phone, e-mail and/or text follow-up
- IBCLC Office Visit – Babyled Weaning Consult – 75min
- Guidance as you introduce solids to your breastfed baby
- Guidance for cup feeding and introduction
- Food and recipe ideas that work for your family
- Weight Check – 15min
- If you need a quick weight check on your little one, book a quick visit.
- Telephone Consult – 30min
- If you are not ready to meet in person but would like to discuss some concerns over the phone, I am happy to help.
All services can be booked online below.